The third Downtown City update wasn’t very clear because I was so tired from working on it, so here’s a list of everything added/changed:
- Added nighttime, press F to switch between night and day.
- Fixed camera issues.
- Added spotlights to the Casino.
- Character movement now animated (jumps are also dramatically higher).
- Removed first-person mode.
- Added a (very) basic door script, to test it walk up to the hobbit hole door located in the park.
- You can now zoom in and out on the character with the scroll wheel.
- WASD or Arrow Keys: Move character
- Mouse: Look around
- Mousewheel: Zoom in and out
- Space: Jump
- Shift: Run
- F: Switch between day and night
- E: Open door (not functional yet)